Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Waahhhh, my kid is a brat, and the teacher embarrassed him
(03-10-2011, 02:00 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 01:33 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm advocating Discipline, there is a huge difference between that and beating kids.

Everything used to be set up on a system of actions -V- responsibility.

it was and is a good system, citizenship used to be an important catagory of education.

a system with no controls is a system in decline eventually the degradation of society will become intolerable

I have seen it first hand, the 13 year old with gang tats and a switchblade is treated by the system the same as a 13 year old who steals a candy bar from the corner store.

maybe that works for you, but it really does not work for the rest of society.

One will learn from the experiance, the other will gain creds and a feeling of pride from it.

These kids may have never gotten to that point if a little back of the seat justice had been delivered at the appropriate moment.

actions -V- responsibility has died and the kids pay the price for it.

Your argument that kids need physical punishment to understand about responsibility is bullshit.

My daughter is one of the most responsible and polite kids you could ever hope to meet and I have never laid a finger on her, I just raised her correctly.

Jesus OP, why do you make me do this?

your daughter is what 5 years old? do you see in my post the age that I was refering to?

besides girls in most cases are just a little different to raise.

I raised 3 girls and 4 boys all raised, all with families of their own so how about this -> blow your tiny bit of experiance at parenting out you're ass.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Waahhhh, my kid is a brat, and the teacher embarrassed him - by IMaDick - 03-10-2011, 07:59 PM