Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-10-2011, 05:51 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 05:33 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-10-2011, 05:13 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Duchess, Duchess. Do you actually read OP's posts? Crying for all those poor souls at Guantanamo Bay. Remember how a few of our American prisoners were treated when picked up by members of Al-Qaeda early in the Iraq war? Beheaded, on camera.

'We're' only using a little waterboarding, and shock therapy to the scrotum, to get answers to questions 'we' have. Actually, it may be working. Word of Gitmo may be getting around in Terrorville, and the folks who are contemplating dastardly deeds, seem less willing these days to get caught (at least here in the U.S.).

My attitude is simply different to you and your fuckwit buddies attitude of "fuck'em they are just Muslims".

No one should be locked up without due process, yes even the "fucking Muslims".

The fact you support the use of torture just highlights what a sick fuck you are.

Put you in a room with some guys and a car battery and a waterboarding stool and you would be swearing on the Koran within an hour douchebag.

asked and answered dipshit.

It is legal to hold enemy combatants until the war is over.

Just because you don't like it means shit to anyone.

This is your little game, start the same fucking conversation all over again.

The Geneva convention allows for them to be held till the end of hostilities also rag doll.

hahhahhahhahhah

You crack me up.

I made me a copy of this on my note pad.

expect to see it everytime you think you can start over.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by IMaDick - 03-11-2011, 02:06 PM