Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-11-2011, 03:28 PM)IMaDick Wrote: OP has no point, his redundant questions are completely irrelevant to any of his protests, WMD's or not even though we do know that saddam had them and that many documents pretaining to them were missing from the inspections ,the country has been invaded by the US,Britton and other allies of the coalition.

The insurgents were already there waiting for us, a few hundred survived that should not have, they were taken to gitmo where they will remain until the end of hostilities.

OP doesn't give a rats ass about the brits, or the americans that were killed there, he uses them as pawns for his twisted bullshit, and his sympathizing, pacifist,rhetoric that has been burned into his head ,he no longer has his own thoughts he thinks just what he is told to think.

He is nothing more than a puppet.

with rodents hanging out his butt.

We have already established you can't provide any evidence of WMD's in Iraq before the invasion, so I will ignore the first paragraph of claptrap.

Al Qeada were NOT IN IRAQ UNTIL AFTER THE INVASION. All the Al Qeada groups you and others have mentioned were formed AFTER the invasion.

I care more about the troops in Iraq and Afghanistan than you do, because they wouldn't be over there now getting killed and maimed if it was down to me, a fucked up hawk like you will willingly send young people to their deaths over GOP lies and chasing the Talibans shadow endlessly and pointlessly.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-11-2011, 03:45 PM