Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hey Republicans! Newt for President?
(03-12-2011, 12:47 PM)Cracker Wrote: Really? Because I remember reading that you can afford extra rice with your lunch because you DON'T live in a detached house with four bedrooms that you can't afford.

I'm glad you bought and paid for a house in a little over two years.

You incorrectly assumed I lived in a tiny apartment, I don't, I live in a nice house in a nice quiet semi rural area, how i paid off the mortgage is nothing to do with you, suffice to see I paid for it using my own money thats all you need to know vinegar tits.

Those stupid fucks I mentioned in that post from two years are still spending above their means and in critical debt, I don't do debt, I don't have debt. I have a credit card that I barely use despite the company who issued me the card begging me to use it more and raising my credit limit.

I am from a working class background and know the true value of money.

Unlike you i don't just judge success purely on how many bedrooms my house has or how much antique furniture I have, i will leave that to possession and money obsessed fucks like you.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Hey Republicans! Newt for President? - by Cynical Ninja - 03-12-2011, 03:59 PM