Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces
(03-26-2011, 12:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I should have clarified & said who are the liberals in Mock.

I refer to Fox News as Faux News almost every single time I speak of them but I'm not a liberal.

Fox News, CNN, MS-NBC, whatever news source: All biased. There are NO nuetral news sources. Doesn't happen.

I think I am right in assuming most Mockers don't actually know George W., so their opinions HAVE to based on media bullshit. I don't do that. I use numbers to make my decisions. If I like the way the country is going, and I am personally not feeling too much pain from political decisions, I keep those folks in power. If my house loses a third of its value, and all my bills, taxes, and insurances have increased in cost without any benefit to myself and my family, I want the fuckers to go away.

We CANNOT even the playing field for lazy fuckers using political means. They need to get off their asses and work for what they have. Liberals don't get that, and they are fucking killing us. Conservatives DO see that, to the chagrin of the libs.

As far as military matters and foreign policy, the devil with the smile isn't always the good guy. We have seen that lately. Will that change the extremist/ghetto/me-me-me folks' agendas? Nope. They never change. Same old tired arguments and name-calling year after year, generation after generation. Instead of making themselves extinct, they lay around and breed like roaches on our dollar and are fucking their way to political clout.

Just a fucked-up situation all around. I use illegals as an example of this. They fucked up their country then come over here and breed like animals until they have enough votes/clout to fuck up ours. I don't see any good in that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - by Cracker - 03-26-2011, 01:09 PM