Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces
(03-26-2011, 01:30 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:15 PM)thekid65 Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 12:38 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I refer to Fox News as Faux News almost every single time I speak of them .

And why is that? I think their news is actually pretty solid, and I watch O'reilly on a regular basis.

I think that the lefties in America think that the Becks, and the Hannity's on Fox represent "news". And they don't. They are nothing but commentators, with a hard right slant. For some reason the left wing can't seem to get that through their thick skulls.

I don't care for faux news as a valid news source so I'm a lefty? What the fuck kind of conclusion is that to come to? So I don't like them, so fuckin' what.

Pull your panties out of your crack, Duchess. I never said you were a lefty...but was just asking why you consider the news at Fox to be "faux". There are several news sources that I don't like, or watch (NBC, CNN, CBS), but dont necessarily consider their news to be fake...more just presented with a liberal bias.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - by thekid65 - 03-26-2011, 01:38 PM