Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces
(03-26-2011, 01:58 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:49 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:43 PM)Cracker Wrote: 1.) Libya, anyone?

2.) See your propaganda? The British did that shit, too, so you can't say it's just us. NOT ONE MOCKER SAID IT WAS OK TO MUTILATE. But you don't post that. You have to lie to make your point valid. If you have to lie to support your point, it is a bullshit point. You refuse to see that. You can't see it, because then you would have to admit you are full of shit.

It is a simple matter of ego vs. truth.

That you would bitch about Hannity, and in the next post you posted your lies, is just laughable. That's why I don't take you seriously.

Yeah Libya bitch, I condemn Obama for going into Libya, like I said I am not a partisan cheerleader like you hooked up intravenously to the conservative koolaid.

Both shitstorm and dick commented that mutilating the bodies of enemies was part of the "everyday life" of a warrior and no big deal.

So stop fucking lying vinegar tits.

It is simply a matter of rationality vs foaming at the mouth.

GOTDAMMIT! Ate my reply. Nevermind. Not typing all that again.

I am not Dick or Shitstorm. That would apply their comments to me is just ignorant.

Are you sure you want to go there?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - by IMaDick - 03-26-2011, 03:29 PM