Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces
(03-26-2011, 03:17 PM)Maggot Wrote: Isn't it a bit ironic that the 20th century was a century of Democratic wars WWI (Wilson), WWII (FDR), Korea (Truman), and Vietnam (JFK/LBJ), yet it is Reagan, who navigated a succesful peace without large scale wars, against a grave threat, who often comes across as an imperialistic warmonger in academia? But Reagan defeated leftist rebels, which is unforgivable. Eisenhower warned about the military-industrial complex, and Nixon got us out of Vietnam, but the historical record has been inverted by leftist academics. The inconvienient truth.

I loved RONNIE! Still one of my heroes.

OP can't diminish his greatness with his view from below.

I think it is, indeed, a matter of perspective. I am tall. I look people in their eyes and see the goodness in their souls. OP is just tall enough to see up people's noses. He gets to see the boogers and stray hairs of the world. Just perspective, methinks.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - by Cracker - 03-26-2011, 03:36 PM