Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
(03-26-2011, 06:19 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Everything is leaning towards the south side - what if no one is involved from there? The duct tape prints should tell us who it is, Hell AG has to know prints on duct tape and he's out - away to the death chamber! Are Tiff and her crew do you think that dumb they'd let this happen? This is my opinion only.

I guess it would depend on whether they expected Johnny to be in the house during the robbery. If they knew he was there and were robbing him to 'teach him a lesson', let's say, prints on the duct tape wouldn't matter because J & L would know the robbers' identities. The prints would only become important after the murder. If the murders weren't part of the original plan, the perps may not have been concerned about prints but only in restraining their victims, and following the murders their main goal was probably to get out of there as quick as they could and the thought of prints might not have occurred to them.

The more I hear about AP, the more vicious he sounds, and the most likely person to have done this because TW was involved. I also find it very interesting that he and MY list each other as "brother". A vicious thug and a little weed who legally killed in Iraq and got himself tattooed with a gun a couple days after the murder, hmmmmm...
"The old believe everything; the middle-aged suspect everything; the young know everything." Oscar Wilde

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by onefortheroad - 03-26-2011, 07:01 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM