Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces
(03-26-2011, 10:03 PM)username Wrote: [align=right]
(03-26-2011, 09:44 PM)Cracker Wrote: Don't drink the orange kool-aid!

hah

Some people see black or white, I see gray. I honestly don't understand hardline views on either side. I vote based on what I think is best at a given time and the candidate's particular platform (that's true on the local, state and national level). I don't vote based on party lines.

You?

Fucking timed out mutherfucker.

I am a registered Libertarian. Have been for over 10 years. That said, I voted for Zell Miller every time, whether he was a D or R at that time. I will cross party lines and vote my conscience.

As the military runs itself and the Commander in Chief usually does what they suggest, I cast my vote based on fiscal policies. I never vote for a Robin Hood, whether she/he is a R or a D. If I want to donate my money to a cause, I'll do it on my own.

We need to fix the money issues we have. That is my number one concern. To do that, we are going to need immigration reform or a president that will protect our borders. Those will be my two sticking points over the next few election cycles, state and federal.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: U.S. and allies launch first missiles against Gadhafi forces - by Cracker - 03-26-2011, 10:56 PM