Thread Rating:
  • 46 Vote(s) - 4.46 Average
Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered
There had to of been more than one person. There is no way one person took Johnny and Lisa out by themselves and by suffocation at that.. Theres no doubt that these people will be caught eventually.. Im so on the fence by who did this though.. Everyday I believe it was someone else because I see different information that doesnt point to the obvious people.. Maytee says for sure it was TW and AG but how do we know that for sure? Does everyone think that those 2 would get on facebook and talk to her the way they do and claim they had nothing to do with it, if they really did? I don't think I would do that, but you never know.. Sometimes guilty people act funny.. Then you look at Maytee and the way she acts and it makes you wonder but the interview with Johnnys dad seemed way to sincere and I dont think they had anything to do with it but I think Johnns MOM knows WAY more than what she is telling... Shes pointing fingers way to much at this point, she blames EVERYONE around her for something, Lisa's family, AG and TW and Im sure others too.. I dont think AG and TW could pull it off alone ofcourse and they may of had something to do with it but I cant just base that off of just because TW didnt call 911, shes 24 yrs old and a drug addict thug, police arent her friends, they are her enemy... I think it is someone they knew but someone who we all have never heard about...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by MichelleMarie - 02-05-2011, 01:52 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by TigersBaseball - 02-17-2011, 11:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by pplrcrazy - 04-08-2011, 07:50 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by blackmagic419 - 10-27-2011, 12:47 AM
Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:01 AM
RE: Revisiting - by koko - 08-25-2019, 03:09 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub- young Ohio couple murdered - by hauntedlurker - 05-30-2021, 12:38 AM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-10-2011, 02:57 PM
RE: Johnny S. Clarke & Lisa Straub case part 2 - by loveology11 - 10-11-2011, 01:52 PM