Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
mom drives into Hudson River with kids :(
NYPOST
The deadbeat father of three kids drowned by their mother in the Hudson River terrorized the family just before she set off on the death drive, a neighbor said yesterday.

Jean Pierre, 26, pounded on the door of the family home in upstate Newburgh, screaming obscenities for 30 minutes on Tuesday evening.

"Open the fucking door! Let me in. We're not done!" Pierre shouted outside the home, according to neighbor Latoya James.

"I couldn't imagine what those kids [inside] must have thought."

Pierre was barred from the home because of a restraining order issued that day stemming from his February arrest for neglecting their 2-year-old son, Lance.

Lashanda Armstrong locked him out of the house, but Pierre, 26, refused to leave.

"It was like he was trying to break it down with his hands," said James.

Lashaun, 10 -- the sole survivor of the tragedy that killed his mom and three younger siblings -- eventually came out to talk to Pierre.

"Daddy, I love you," he said, even though Pierre is not his father.

Pierre then replied, "I love you too, man," and kissed Lashaun on the forehead and hugged him. Seemingly pacified, he then took off.

But there was no calming the rattled Armstrong, who 20 minutes later packed the four kids into her minivan.

She drove to the nearby boat ramp and into the river -- killing herself, Landen, 5, Lance, 2, and Lainaina, 11 months. Lashaun survived by clambering out the driver's side window.

The youngster has put on a brave face in the days since the unthinkable loss of his family. He is playing with friends and even visited his day-care center yesterday.

"We all hugged him!" said Kaliyah Roberterson Cole, 6. Lashaun was overjoyed to see his pals, and happily joined in a game of basketball.

One classmate hugged him so hard his teacher feared she would choke the boy. Others just shouted, "Lashaun!"

"It was beautiful seeing he was so happy. You see the smile on his face but you know there is something going on inside," said teacher Shaniesha Strange.

Lashaun told another heartbroken teacher -- who was crying when she saw him -- that he loved her.

"I will come back when I get a chance," he vowed.

Meanwhile, it was revealed yesterday that the $11,000 Pierre owes in child support -- which got him arrested in March -- was not for any of his kids with Lashanda Armstrong but for a child he fathered with a Rockland County woman.

bitch buried apart from the children.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Messages In This Thread
RE: mom drives into Hudson River with kids :( - by Lady Cop - 04-16-2011, 01:07 PM