Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Sara and Max Apple - Ohio missing mom and child
Well that article really got the Facebook drama going.

AT: Lets just put it this way, ive seen how disrespectful someone has been to her..whatever she did or did not do was probably done with good reason...yes she caused a panic & alot of worry but she has yet to ve heard from...alot of things can be staged...

MJL: If disrespected in public.......how much disrespect went on at home ? Self esteem ripped away ? Over powered feeling of threats her son would be ripped away ? She is a good mom. For whatever reason she left....she left with her world.....her son. Good bless Sara....Max.....and her loved ones.

AT: God bless her, hopefully dhr ahead contacts her mother & father to let them know shes safe..most of us can relate to her situation I sure know I can..no one in their right mind blames you sara...remember that.

HLW: i talked with sara alot and texted alot with her. i was real close with her. and she was very upset alot and told me alot. she went trough alot in home and out of home. sara told me alot. and she luves max with all her heart and soul. she ...would do anything to make sure he is with her all the time and give max the luv and whatever he needs. sara is a wonderful mom and caring. i will stand by my lil sara 100 percent! so if u dont have anything nice to say dont say nothing at all.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Sara and Max Apple - Ohio MISSING - by Kip - 06-13-2011, 02:18 PM
RE: Sara and Max Apple - Ohio missing mom and child - by Adub - 06-14-2011, 09:55 PM