Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
(06-16-2011, 11:45 AM)BlueTiki Wrote: Try this.

For the next two weeks, pray that this person receives all the good things in life you want for yourself.

Every day, pray for this person to receive these blessings. Trust me, within two weeks this person won't be under your skin, anymore.

If not . . . keep holding her in your prayers and repeat until you achieve peace.

Or arrange a motor vehicle accident.

That was an interesting exchange. I know the "WWJD" was a smart remark, but aussie is such a sweet person and really took it to heart. Tiki then let down her armor for a minute and gave a genuine answer that was very touching. But she just couldn't leave herself completely exposed, and couldn't ruin her street cred, so she had to finish with the accident comment.

I like to see the beauty in people in small increments. Too much makes me suspicious of people, but a little now and then lets me know people are good and decent in the world.

Tell the old bitch to get the stick out of her ass, aussie. hahaha Or you could ask her if you have done something to offend her. That acknowledges her attitude towards you without being cruel. Maybe she doesn't notice how she treats others or maybe she is having a hard time at home. You can open the door without being rude. If she says "no," then at least she knows you are aware of how she treats you. You have to stand up for yourself sometimes, aussie. You matter, too.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by Cracker - 06-16-2011, 02:24 PM