Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the ancients know more than we do?
Quote:Can't wait to read your new evidence. I think modern man is distracted. We have too much to do. We can't sit around and think for years about stuff without being interrupted.

We have a lot of problems that the ancients didn't share. I think the biggest is our specialization; nobody seems to see the big picture. We probably don't think like the ancients. I believe the ancients used common sense to develop writing and natural law to invent their Gods. Then they thought in terms of these Gods. It's a complicated concept until you get used to it but the beauty is that thought is faster. Also it makes miscommunication improbabe. You might often not be understood but you'll rarely be misunderstood. Today we always think we understand one another but in actuality communication is never perfect and usually poor.

We're distracted a lot by our modern conveniences but also out preconcieved ideas and poor communication.

I was about ready to start learning the heiroglyphs but backed off since there are severl higher priorities in solving this still. I don't think translation here is going to be key anyway. Mercer translated what exists as well as it can be done probably until it is understood. It's mostly a matter that no one wants to believe what the authors actually said. "The earth is high under the sky by means of thine arms Tefnut". If you solve the work for "Tefnut" than you'll learn she is the Goddess of Downward. "Osiris tows the earth by means of balance in his name of Seker." If you solve for Osiris he is the geyser and Seker is the name of Osiris when he sits in the []nw-boat (the counterweight).

I've been around a while. They've changed the name of Peking about seven times in my life time.

I'll wager the Chinese never changed their maps or styationary even once. But they get those silly Americans jumping through hoops.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did the ancients know more than we do? - by cladking - 06-26-2011, 10:15 PM