Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
(07-05-2011, 03:57 PM)IMaDick Wrote: you all can have your bullshit "I'm too good for you" attitude, I don't give a fuck, just remember when this country takes a dump, and the rich are fucked that you made your own crap and don't fucking whine about it.

There's rich and there's wealthy. Rich people might be fucked if the economc climate doesn't change in the next few years and if they over-extended themselves. Wealthy people will still be wealthy.

That's what money is: Security. Wealthy people have enough of a money buffer to not worry about shit for generations. Rich people have to be a little more careful.

A local man (lives within a stone's throw of my house) won the lottery here. Six million before taxes, I think. You would never know it by driving by his house. He has the same car, same house. He redid the inside and did some landscaping, but that's about it. And he's gone quite a bit. He will be OK because he didn't do the "(youknowwhatgoeshere) rich" thing. He probably got some good advice from someone like user's husband and is now enjoying his life. The economy being bad means everything is cheaper for him to buy right now. I don't think he's stressing.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by Cracker - 07-05-2011, 04:07 PM