Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did the ancients know more than we do?
I was reading about the "Band of Peace." They said the structures weren't 8 miles from the Nile when they were built, they were next to the Nile. That makes more sense to me.

Ever heard of this guy, clad?
Dr. ABD’EL HAKIM AWYAN
[Image: hakim.jpg?w=384&h=457]
He said:
The ancient life system in Egypt, the Khemetian tradition being passed down through the mother – mother is the teacher, not the father like in patriarchy system – this is matriarchy; she is the goddess, she is everything – and how! And in the museum you have the statues and you notice the woman put her arm around the man – so – and that shows they are equal ? No! – the woman have the upper hand. When she put the arm round the man’s shoulder, she is saying “This is mine!” You see also the sculptor in the old days put ceremonial (woman’s) wig on a man’s head when he promoted a mortal woman more than a man (man wearing a woman’s wig denotes high status). Only man with wisdom who wear women wig – so these are scribes, physicians, and the rest of it…

Smart guy.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Did the ancients know more than we do? - by Cracker - 07-12-2011, 10:23 PM