Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
I went to open house the other night. I was waiting to talk to the teacher and the mother ahead of me was telling her she couldn't afford the supplies for her kid. It made me feel like shit for her and her daughter. It is the first week of the month. I feel badly for people who are broke already. :( It had to have sucked to say that out loud and to have to tell your kid they can't have all the new stuff for school. I sent in a few extras with my kid, but that doesn't make up for someone else not being able to buy stupid notebooks and crayons. I almost cried like an idiot.

When I'm out of the house, I get my errands done as quickly as possible. If I pay too much attention to other people, I always see things that make me sad. The poor people ARE NOT doing better in this economy. Neither is the middle class. Someone is telling fucking lies.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by Cracker - 08-03-2011, 11:08 PM