Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you think this is shitty or smart?
Another thought to add to this:

The people moving into the foreclosed homes are people who can only qualify for a home loan if the price of the house is "half-off." That lowers the SES of the entire neighborhood. First time I see someone parking on grass or a car up on blocks, I'm ditching this fucker. I don't want to pay full price to live in a fucked up neighborhood.

The housing bubble had more implications than were first apparent. My neighborhood (about 30 homes) has already had 3 foreclosures. I'm waiting to see who moves in to these homes.

Cracker isn't going down with the ship. I'm always going to do what is best for my family and I expect other people to do the same. If I were in that lady's shoes, I'm not sure what I would do. If my neighborhood goes to shit, I'm not staying. I'll get out however I can so my family can be safe. I'm in perpetual "fuck the government" mode lately, so that isn't a huge concern for me. They have fucked the middle class too much lately to get much loyalty from me.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think this is shitty or smart? - by Cracker - 08-25-2011, 05:53 PM