Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you think this is shitty or smart?
(08-25-2011, 07:51 PM)Maggot Wrote: I guess it all depends how much you value paper money.

I value where I live more. As I said, if my neighborhood went downhill because of excessive foreclosures, I would move. If I had to lease my house to do it, I would.

I don't live in a cheap, white trash neighborhood because I don't WANT to live like that. If the mortgage crisis results in me living around people I want to avoid, I will do what I have to do.

I feel like the situation that was allowed to develop took away my choice to live a certain lifestyle. I'm not going to be victimized like that. Just the idea that I would have to pay full price for a home that is in a not-as-good area makes me angry. That's not how it is supposed to be. Keep the classes separated or people get pissy. haha It was bad enough when all the fucking carpet baggers came down.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think this is shitty or smart? - by Cracker - 08-25-2011, 08:23 PM