Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you think this is shitty or smart?
(08-26-2011, 07:57 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Also, when you talk about "clients running a credit check". You're obviously not talking about the average Joe who bit off more than he can chew, or had overwhelming medical bills, got divorced, etc, etc...you're talking about someone/business who needs to run a credit check..something the average guy never has to do.

You have no clue...I'm talking about Joe Blow (read the fucking OP, we're discussing a homeowner..nothing more) with my statements here...not businesses that can afford a 2k/hour attorney. Get in touch with the real world, willya?

Dumbshit.

It's the "Joe Blow" or their sham LLCs that owe my clients money. And no, douche, it's not about medical, loss of job or divorce. It's that they lived beyond their means and now don't want to pay the fiddler.

Over twenty bankruptcies went uncontested. Not all are pursued. Just the lying deadbeats . . . the "Joe Blows".

I've filed six amicus briefs in Federal Court. That's six more than you. I'll forget more about bankruptcy than you'll ever learn.

The fact that you confused 7 and 13 tells me quite a bit. You probably think reaffirmation of debt only applies to 13.

You have no idea the number of filings for personal bankruptcy before or after the 2005 rules went into effect, do you?

You have no idea how the means test plays into the whole equation, do you?

You be sure and get back to me with those stats re: bankruptcy filings over the past 15 years. If it's so difficult now, I guess we'd expect to see a dramatic decrease. Heaven forbid . . . NEVER an increase! That couldn't be possible!

While you're at it, I'm sure the effect of bankruptcy on credit scores is out there, too.

Might wanna check the same for short sales and foreclosures.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think this is shitty or smart? - by BlueTiki - 08-26-2011, 08:43 PM