Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
Do you think this is shitty or smart?
(08-27-2011, 04:23 PM)username Wrote: Its milking the system. Renters don't get jack for their rent payments, why do people who buy make the assumption that the value of their home will always go up?

I'm not sure if that is the problem or if the problem is losing so much equity in the matter of a year or two. Mine is about 60% value now...

This really isn't about the equity thing, it is more about getting a better house while you can even though you have a house that won't sell. I think many people are willing to take a hit on the sale of their homes so they can buy a different home, just not half. That's expecting a lot.

It's easy to say that shit when you live in the bay area, miss. This is a historical issue in Georgia. There have been several "white flights" as urban thugs move further and further from the center of the city. It is a real issue. I feel badly for old people who didn't move when they had their chance that have to live scared half to death all the time that someone will break in and kill them. The lower half of my county is going through that.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Do you think this is shitty or smart? - by Cracker - 08-27-2011, 05:22 PM