Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
help me persuade Tiki to get out of Godforsaken Arizona
(08-28-2011, 07:50 PM)IMaDick Wrote: In the middle of a country full of terrorists with his hot wife and sweet kid, He's either an an idiot or he fits in.

And it is exactly these kind of utterly uneducated, mind bendingly ignorant, mentally unfortunate and obviously horribly disfigured and ugly knob jockeys in the States that make the rest of the world point their fingers at it and go "Ha, ha, ha, fuck off you're dumb as fuck!"

I call it the G.W.Bush effect.

It's kinda like saying "Don't move to New York. Armageddon has finally arrived and it don't look like it's going anywhere!" after Irene came to visit.

Dicky, your intelligence rivals that of a toothpick. You creativity equals the results the next morning after a massive amount of Mexican refried beans. They clearly not only brainwashed you, they put that little slimy mass of yours into the tumble dryer as well for good measure. Not only that, but it seems you're also one skinny little fuck.

However, your imagination is truly and tremendously magnificent. Got to give you that. Can't have it all bad can we?!

Messages In This Thread
RE: help me persuade Tiki to get out of Godforsaken Arizona - by Mohammed - 08-29-2011, 01:59 AM