Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio - missing/murdered
(09-13-2011, 03:12 AM)NightOwl Wrote: I copied this from the Katelyn Markham's disappearance considering everything page on Facebook the comments are by DS and this person has taken the Police Poster which is the picture of the picture that JC said he received on his phone and he showed to the media and Nancy Grace but, some smart people have discovered a reflection of a mans face the photo was taken with Katelyn's own phone - as you will see from this person's comments more than one face appears - later to-day we may know more.

DS "OK PEOPLE LISTEN UP!! I just talked to my profesional photo person. She took the orginal poster and worked with it while I was on the phone. This is what she seen. There is a male who has on a black or dark blue hoodie. Possible glasses. The girl some of us seen, which I did not tell her who we possible knew was a girl, which this is the shocker! She said it is most definitley a girl and she told me it is the girl in the picture! Ok now, the male in the picture she could tell was standing behind her. Since she can see her hairline, there is know way the girl took the picture, by the way the flash was on the picture. Now this is info from over the phone, but she is willing to work on it some more tonight and get me a more clear picture of what her findings are tomorrow. Now take into mind, this person doesn't even know what is going on with this case, I had to explain it to her. but she came up with the info before I even told them."

AP now comments on DS above

AP "I have seen the pic and it looks as if katelyn was sitting in a chair and a male figure is behind her. Maybe this person staged it to look as if katelyn was the one who was sending pic from her own phone. Meaning two things, he forced her to sit there and took the pic himself or she was placed there after something happened to make it look like she took the pic. Either way this is big because it indicates that someone else other than katelyn was in her room and that we may be dealing with someone who is smarter than they lead us to think they are. Remember JC friends have indicated this behavior is different than his "normal" behavior. That they have never known him to lie, or have any mental health issues. Which could also indicate that all of his rambling on and lying is to throw the public off of how intelligent he truely is? Jmo"

DS came back on Katelyn Markham disappearance considering everything Facebook page - I was waiting to find out more on this Picture mentioned above here is the latest post. Lets hope it helps Katelyn!

Below is the new post.

DS "I am only posting today, to let you all know, I did not let you down. I am a person of my word. Please this is all I can say. I received the picture from photographer this morning. And it is on it's way to LE as I am typing this comment. I am not at liberty to post it on this site, or any other. I can't reveal any info, I am at ease knowing that it is in LE hands, and knowing I did my part on making it happen. As Admin said, lets put all our energy in finding Katelyn right now. When that happens, THEN we can focus on how or who made this happen to her."

Messages In This Thread
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by JsMom - 08-20-2011, 12:30 PM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by kfran - 08-21-2011, 08:02 AM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by JsMom - 08-26-2011, 11:35 AM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by The Observer - 08-26-2011, 11:31 AM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by Adub - 08-29-2011, 12:35 PM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by hanim - 08-29-2011, 05:51 PM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by hanim - 08-29-2011, 07:35 PM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by hanim - 08-29-2011, 09:44 PM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by kittykane - 08-30-2011, 01:24 AM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by Nina - 09-02-2011, 04:35 PM
RE: Katelyn Markham, 22. Ohio missing. - by Meow - 09-04-2011, 08:42 PM