Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-19-2011, 09:42 PM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Agreed.

Does a drug dealer that makes sure his kids get the best education and takes care of his own less guilty of a crime because he is a good person? No. Illegal as fuck.

How about the doctor that fucks up and kills someone for his own negligence but saved hundreds or thousands of lives before it? Eh, everybody has a bad day. He has insurance.

I don't doubt there are good cops out there. I personally enjoy the friendship of a few, males and females. I also personally know some that abused and still do abuse the advantages being part of the police force offer him. If you know people doing wrong, do you not have a moral obligation to tell? I think you do. It is on you.

You are missing my point altogether, if all you have to say is "my brother is a cop and he is good". That is completely besides the point in my research.

I think you are using the term "research" loosely. Would "obsession" or "quest" or "personal vendetta" be more accurate?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by Cracker - 09-19-2011, 10:15 PM