Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Michelle Le (26) missing, Hayward, CA 5/28/2011
(09-20-2011, 01:39 AM)flcraxr Wrote:
(09-20-2011, 12:03 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: 9/19/2011

HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The young woman suspected of killing nursing student Michelle Le made her second court appearance in Hayward Monday. At the same time, the Alameda County Coroner's Office is still trying to determine whether a body found in a wooded area near Pleasanton-Sunol Road over the weekend is Le. Cell phone records show her in that area when she disappeared. Complete DNA analysis could take weeks, but an ID based on dental records could be done fairly quickly. A source has told ABC7 that preliminary information about the bones show they belong to a woman.
{SNIP}

I went to your link and found this update:

Police confirm body found is Michelle Le
Updated at 10:18 PM PST 9/19/2011
HAYWARD, Calif. (KGO) -- The Hayward Police Department has confirmed that the body found on Saturday in Niles Canyon is in fact that of missing nursing student Michelle Le. The cause of death is still unknown.

{SNIP}

http://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section...id=8359547

Thanks flcraxr. The article was updated after I posted.

Wishing Michelle's family and loved ones strength. I am glad she can be laid to rest and hope that her remains help prosecutors nail her killer.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Michelle Le (26) missing, Hayward, CA 5/28/2011 - by HairOfTheDog - 09-20-2011, 03:18 AM