Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
Fuck your tax issues. Not my fucking problem.

By the way, I don't know why you blame this shit on the Mexicans. My neighbor is a Mexican, and he pays taxes and has a job. He appears not to be fucking as much as the segregating statistics suggest, so you are all fucknuts (see my application of Cracker's logic?).

I would avoid talking out of your ass, Dick. If you don't, I will be obligated to make fun of your pictures and the shithole you live in, and your whine will invade this forum for the next 6 months. You can have all the hard hats you want, but the title of bleeding cunt will follow you forever.

And yes, I am an illegal Alien. There you go. You got me busted. That's why I didn't wanted to report witnessing to police wrongdoing. I am an illegal Mexican living here with fake papers. Furthermore, I not only cost you a lot of money (over 2500 dollars with 10 different fake unemployment accounts) but also make money as a coyote with my Mexicompadres. I also have my own health insurance company for illegals (Mexicaid and Mexicare) which makes me a fucking fortune. Most of the money I make I use to hire white prostitutes from GA, and after fucking them senseless I defecate in their heads. I love humiliating them. The rest of my funds I use to live large and finance illegal gun trade, sponsoring official hits.

Carry on.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by The Ghost of EH - 09-20-2011, 06:50 PM