Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-20-2011, 08:22 PM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: I'm as much of a Cuban as you're a nigger. And I know what you look like. Now the pork done Cuban style is fucking delicious. Very garlicky.

And who's talking about races in the force? You know all pigs are the same regardless of race. In fact, you peeps better do something with the nigger population there. I thought it was pretty bad here until I went to Atlanta. Holly shit. I guess about 4 out of 10 pigs are nigs in there by now? or is it worse?

How do you know I don't have any Africans in my woodpile? I am the lightest of all mixed peoples ~ a lily high yellow. hahaha

Atlanta is Black Mecca. I blame MLK. If I were anti-slavery, I don't think I would live this far south.

My entire problem with race has to do with crime. Other than that, different kinds of people don't bother me. When I notice more of a certain kind of person means more crime, then I have a problem. Plus, hate to be evil, but some colors of people are less intelligent that others on average and it drags down our scores across the state. Plus, black people are loud. That drives me nuts. Hate going to the damn movies here. I don't mind if they live on their side of town.

Why do you really dislike police officers? Is it that mustache half of them have? Because I don't like that, either.
[Image: police-officer-mustache.jpg]
I'm totally going to be this for Halloween.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by Cracker - 09-20-2011, 08:47 PM