Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
I don't hate cops. I just hate the ones that are criminals, which is a very large percentage unfortunately. I would never be one, or liked to be one, or would like my kids to be one. I would encourage them perhaps to be firefighters, or paramedics. The percentage of crime amongst those professions is much lower than pigs, and they actually DO serve people instead of acting like revenue collectors for their city.

Nigs are an issue, but they are partially to blame. They were not half as bad 50 years ago, but all the political bullshit gave them the sense of entitlement and the impression the rest of the world actually owe them something. Many lucrative careers have thrived over the decades thanks to the "counter-racist" agenda. You see the same situation now with the wetbacks. Everyone and their mother blame the immigration for our labor issues, and they are hardly to blame. Sure they drive wages down, but 9 out of 10 they do shit we wouldn't do if we were high on dope. We give tens of millions of dollars to the agricultural sector, and that is all white peeps receiving it while openly hiring illegals and paying them below minimum wages. I live in Florida and fucking orange juice is 4 bucks a gallon. Imagine what I would pay if the work was done for 14 bucks an hour lazy ass nigs and white trash. They talk about them being a burden to the education and health sectors, but the real statistics show illegal immigrants in reality contribute to the system by paying taxes that never get claim on a tax return and the taxes paid with that number they get, which is much like a federal id number that allows them to pay taxes under the assumption that their actions will be taken into consideration when (and if) they get the chance to regularize their situation.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by The Ghost of EH - 09-20-2011, 09:26 PM