Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-21-2011, 02:14 AM)BlueTiki Wrote:
(09-20-2011, 07:23 PM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Get your facts straight. Donkeh took the vid off the web as a personal favor to Duchess. Apparently Dick whining had reached epic proportions, and it was getting all of you dislocated ribs from all the laughing.

Since I'll be traveling tomorrow, I thought I'd refresh your memory to the "facts" regarding Donkeh's vid removal.

I'd hate to think that people might think you just pull things out of thin air and claim "fact".

Your . . . errr . . . Donkeh's words:

"I actually give you major props for not going ballistic. Take pride in the fact that I was trying, believe me. I just tried to do something that would piss you off, but at the same time be too ridiculous to be true.

But remember, I did give you a chance to call a truce a few pages back...just sayin. But if the video really, really offends you IRL, since you're a good sport, just ask and I'll take the video down."

You be sure and let us know when and where, on this site, Dick was whining (epically) about the vid.

Again . . . it's just so people don't think you're a complete and cowardly, fabricating douche, that I post this for your review.

Cracker, help me out.

Wasn't it Donkeh who called LC an "elitist cunt"?

Your babeh had a filthy mouth!

And probably hated cops, too.

Don't be an idiot and think you know it all. It is just like I said it happened. I obviously know things you don't. And Dick whining on the pics was/is in this forum, where else. Unlike you, I don't fail by going back and quoting inaccurate shit. Look it up yourself.

In regards to the puddle fucker, you obviously have no idea what you are talking about. As a friendly suggestion, I would stay away from taunting him. He tends to obsess over people that do that. Duchess has been very clear on the issue, and there is a lot out there to be educated on what he does. Don't say I didn't told you so...

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by The Ghost of EH - 09-21-2011, 10:12 AM