Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-21-2011, 11:51 AM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: First, You DON'T know shit. Stop making an ass out of yourself. Secondly, the only time I spoke of him was when answering Cracker's question on Donkeh's whereabouts. "We" are not the ones talking shit about him. You are. Follow Duchess advise for your own good and your fellow Mockers.

On a different note, are you maddd Duchess invited people outside your jerking circle to bring some new life to the site?

poor little thing. I guess you failed to realize "we" have more posts in our couple of threads than you have had in the past couple years. Don't worry about it. We won't make you sleep on the cum stained side. Deal with it or get the fuck oout of "our" internet, bitch!

Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

No, EH . . . I could care less about you and your post count. That only matters to you.

And, like I said, I know AS DOES EVERYONE READING THIS that you and your pals are terrified of the "boogie" man.

I know you never support any of your statements.

And I know, if what you are saying is true, that you don't hold private and in confidence, arrangements made by other parties. You were a third-party . . . not a principal. And you played the neener-neener-neener card like a schoolgirl.

That makes you a gossip. And someone I wouldn't trust.

Now . . . start backing-up your statements with citations and then maybe I (and others reading this thread) will see you as more than a frightened, tattle-tale, self-centered little douche who needs approval from site mods to feel important.

You got nothing.

You pretend.

Keep riding coattails, cry baby.

"Our" internet . . . hahahaha!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by BlueTiki - 09-21-2011, 12:02 PM