Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-21-2011, 03:36 PM)Cracker Wrote: Why was this guy homeless? He was mentally ill and had a family. Are you responsible forever for your own children who are born mentally ill? Should you be? Is there an age of majority for crazy people? They should punish the cops, but the family shouldn't get a reward for letting their ill son live on the streets.

I watched the news report. Ramos is at fault, Cicinelli got dragged into it. Hire more white cops.

You well know from your experience with Dick, that many times the mentally ill are quite hard to control. Unless they are in a mental institution, sometimes the families have no control over what they do. Perhaps the guy was even allowed to live on his own, like many mentally ill yet functional in society people do.

Another pair of badge abusing, authority drunk cowboys with the legal system on their favor that got busted.
Now, I am sure this is not their first rodeo. I wonder how many times they got away with abusing their power and beating up people before or during arrests.
I hope they put them in general population.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by The Ghost of EH - 09-21-2011, 04:22 PM