Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
(09-22-2011, 01:33 AM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Do they have Waffle Houses on Skid Row? I didn't know. Glad you are not getting supermadd bro. I was starting to get concern about your blood pressure.

I was trying to get the stats for you, but it seems there is a problem with criminals in uniform: They don't really want to forward their information to make an accurate count. That said, being that I can get at least 10 fresh new articles of crimicops (my new name for them) and I would say perhaps only 1% of them actually get caught or outed, I calculate them to be on an average of 365000 out there, give or take. It is estimated there are roughly a smear below 700000 pigs patrolling the streets of the US at this time, and I'm looking forward to further cuts in the city budgets to get rid of these pests in a more natural, open market, American style.

Back to topic, I estimate the criminals to be around half of the total force. Fitty / Fitty like them nigerettes say. I think the force as a whole must be RICO acted immediately, or at least declare open season on them and allow us citizens to defend ourselves from such menace.

Anyone here knows of an officer that I can but some good reefer from? I'm trying to stay off the booze and been told good quality shit is the best choice, but since I don't live in California I been told criminal organizations distribute them. Since I've been reading so many articles on cops handling the distribution of narcotics across the US, I'd figure someone might have a good contact fo' sho'.

Just PM me the digits.

I'll send you some digits pronto. You can trust me. I fully buy into your unverified claim that 50% of law enforcement agents are engaged in criminal enterprises. If you really want to get back at the pigs, call the number I send you to buy some weed. It will advance your cause. I promise.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD - by HairOfTheDog - 09-22-2011, 01:47 AM