Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
(09-28-2011, 03:13 PM)Nina Wrote: Which FB site are you looking at? I've been checking the one that appears to be run by the FB Nazi - https://www.facebook.com/find.aliayah?sk=wall.

I just spent a few minutes trying to figure out what one of the hillbillies on there was trying to say. Still not sure but I don't think it was important.

You will find white trash and dumbasses in every state and around the world. I am a proud West Virginian. If you want to point to one dipshit as a "hillbilly", please do. I'm happy this forum is "no holds barred" and you can keep being assholes if you want, but I'm offended every time one of you stereotype ALL of West Virginia. You will not find better people anywhere and we are the most beautiful state in the nation. I'm not asking to be coddled, but if you keep it up, then expect a "you are a fucking asshole" from me every time you do it. I'd rather focus on the case. AND, I hope you will give me the chance to show you what most West Virginians are like.

Happy Day and good morning to you all!!!! Please let this be the day Miss Aliayah is found SAFE!!!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by HopeDiamond88 - 09-29-2011, 07:56 AM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM