Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
On Lewis County Rumor Mill FB.... Donna Evans McCue's father was married to Lena Lunsford's mother (the one in the initial video). This lady is PISSED. She can't stand the whole family. Here's what she said last night.....

"Donna What's "JQ"?... B/c I saw a site on here last night, I think it was "Scared Monkeys"... In their "digging", they found an obituary & posted it, linking it to Lena b/c her name was listed as a daughter. That obituary was of MY father. LENA was NOT his daughter, nor were her kids HIS grandkids. He couldn't even stand her! That obituary was dictated by Lena's mother, and written out of spite & she intentionally listed her kids as my father's b/c that's how big of an ARSE she is. They were ALL STEP relation to him. I was FURIOUS when I saw this posted. To post an OBITUARY is just down right inhumane, juvenile & totally uncalled for. Even if she WERE his daughter, that has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with any of this!! It has nothing to do with Keith Lunsford or Aliayah. If this is the best we can do, let's just go find obituaries of ANYBODY & EVERYBODY that ever knew her & post them!! That makes just as much sense!!That is MY FATHER'S obituary that was posted, (NOT Lena's) which specifically lists MY name, my BROTHER'S & his wife's name and all of OUR CHILDREN, none of which have ANYTHING to do with this mess!"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by HopeDiamond88 - 09-29-2011, 08:17 AM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM