Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
I find it so odd that the mother, Grandmother and Aunts have only spoken out about Aliayah once since she has been missing (nearly a week now) the SF has not really been mentioned except for media confirming his name. I really do think that LE and FBI know something about this baby girl but are keeping stchum, which to me indicates it has something to do with the family, maybe they are waiting for the mother to give birth to her twins?
LE stated that the family were at an undisclosed location, that seems odd or is it just me?

Here is an article about the SF.... like I said, his name has been confirmed by LE as the SF.
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lewis-Coun...=1&theater

Also I keep reading, not just on the rumor site but on ther forums such as JusticeQuest that items were found on Sunday at the pond which would belong to a baby, I.E toy, diapers etc, again it's hear say but would make sense why they are so focused on the pond and have drained it....
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Jezreel - 09-29-2011, 03:28 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM