Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
This seems to be happening more and more, everyday, 7 days a week. The legal system needs an overhaul.. The pedifiles and criminals who admit to killing these children, kidnappingor sexually molesting them, need to be put to death as soon as the sun comes up the next morning.They do not deserve any plea deals or a hearing. they took their rights away when they did horrible crimes. This little girl, i cnat help but feel is dead. I dont mean to sound negative, but i have agut feeling and she is buried in the woods away from the home. I feel the dad and mother was involved. this little girl doesnt have a happy face in any photo i have seen. her front teeth are missing and for 3 and them being gone,w ell id assume child abuse/neglect...the sadness in her eyes breaks my heart. the mother stated she last saw this child at 6 a.nm. the child was ill with fever the night before. but the mother left at 6 a.m. and returned around 9 to check on her. now what mother would leave a 3 year old alone, especially being ill?? nobody that i would know of. i pray aliayah is alive and safe, but like i stated above, my gut is saying otherwise.this reminds me so much of several other little girls who have been missing.. and the twit casey anthonys case. [/color][/size][/font][/i][/b]

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by sissym - 10-02-2011, 05:24 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM