Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing
that ignorant sow thinks she's fooling anyone? statement signed in crayon.

WCHS

Elkins , West Virginia

According to a statement released by Woelfel and Woelfel LLP, of Huntington, WV Lena Lunsford has issued the following statement:

Lena Lunsford implores residents of central West Virginia to keep a vigilant eye open for any clue concerning her daughter's September 24 disappearance or her current whereabouts. Aliayah, age 3, has brown hair, brown eyes, weights about 35 pounds and is 3 feet in heighth.

"I believe in my heart that Aliayah is alive. That belief is keeping me going through these horrible days. If Aliayah's photo stays in the public eye, maybe someone will notice something which will lead to a beak in the case. Thank you to the volunteers and law enforcement officers who have been helping and who give us hope. I continue to fully cooperate with the investigators who are working so hard for Aliayah's return home.

Sadly, a relative of ours who has no knowledge of the real facts has been making uninformed comments to the media which I hope will come to a stop by my speaking out now. Please keep Aliayah, my other children and our entire family in your prayers. I believe the person or persons who are responsible for this nightmare will see justice soon." - Lena Lunsford

A lawyer for Lena Lunsford says she wants to take a lie detector test to clear herself and allow police and the FBI to focus efforts elsewhere in the search for her missing daughter. Lawyer Tom Smith, through his investigator, says experts feel her pregnancy might block an accurate evaluation, but she want to take a polygraph exam after it ends. Lunsford has several lawyers: a federal public defender, a Huntington attorney involved in a civil suit she filed and Smith who is looking after her "civil rights" in the more than six week long search for her missing daughter. Smiley_emoticons_kotz

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by detroithockeygirl - 10-04-2011, 09:01 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by Lady Cop - 11-09-2011, 07:27 PM
RE: Aliayah Lunsford, 3, West Va. missing - by SickOfTheChit - 11-09-2011, 09:49 PM