Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Hey clad
(11-21-2011, 09:21 PM)Cracker Wrote: Where's the new stuff you were going to post? I've been waiting.

I realize it isn't much of a fan base, but it's a start...

I've been reading a bit of alchemy (all ages) and wanted your take on the Smaradgine (sp) Tablet as relating to that.

I seem to mostly divide my available time between arguing and researching. I'm basically pretty lazy and figure if I can get people interested they'll do the work and I can sit back and read the results. There are severe limitations on what one man can accomplish anyway so the scholars and experts could get this done far faster than I if they'd ever get started on it. Recently the arguing has been more effective so I've been doing a lot more of it. There are more people with more theories about water to build, operate, or explain the pyramids every day anymore.

It's a strange state of affairs.

I believe the Emerald Tablets of Hermes is a translation of something the Caliphate Al Mamuum found in G1 when he was supposedly the first to enter it in the 9th century AD. There are numerous reasons to doubt he was first but my biggest one is I don't believe the ancient language could be translated after about the 10th century BC. There's no evidence I'm aware of it could which seems a glaring hole. Many of the heiroglyphs were the same but there were too many words for which the referent had changed or was unknown. Sentence structure and thought had also evolved so most of the ancient writing should have been nearly unintelligible. We believe we understand it now but if I'm right then while the translations are generally close the understanding is entirely wrong. Since the translations are just gobblety gook to the experts it leads me to believe they are wrong. These people did not speak only in unintelligible metaphor.

The Emerald Tablets are traced back no further than the Calphate so it's likely he got them from some Egyptian source. I believe it is a "chapter" from the Egyptian "Bible" after it had undergone a little evolution and then been recopied in more modern langauge in the middle of the second millineum BC and then adopted by the Greeks. All of this is invisible unless you know what the subject is. The subject is cold water geysers and it's written in excellent observational scientific terms. The ancient scientists who were the Egyptians actually were quite advanced and properly described the rainbows generated by the geysers as "light scatterers of the sky", that they generated "steps of light", and that they were "sky arcs". These are generally commonly accepted terms today for rainbows though few would use the word "steps" this way.

If you read these you'll notice two very interesting things. The more interesting is virtually every version of the translation accurately describes cold water geysers in terms that might be used by ancient people. Much of the word choice might be the heavy Greek influence which recognized only a few "elements" and CO2 would be a solar element and water a lunar one. Much of the Greek science was lifted from the Egyptians but much of the ancient Egyptian science was lost by the time the Greeks showed up in the 7th century BC.

The word "hermes" in Greek meant a column and Hermes was born in a cave. The Garden of Eden where the pyramid was built was the home of Osiris who lived in cave and was a column of cool effervescent water according to the Pyramid Texts. The Egyptian name for this "garden" was Rosteau which means "Mouth of Caves".

The 12th century Latin version is the most accurate if it really is a page from the Egyptian Bible. This bible survives only in tiny fragments in the hermetic writings and a few chapter titles mentioned in the Pyramid Texts. This version also has the most scientifically accurate phraseology for the conservation of kinetic energy;

8) With great capacity it ascends from earth to heaven. Again it descends to earth, and takes back the power of the above and the below.

It is this power with which they built the great pyramid. It is the water which came up from below and watered the Garden of Eden; the Garden of the Lord in Egypt. The Egyptians invented the drill in 3500 BC in order to go down through the mineral accretion which built up around the vent which they called the ben ben stone. It was an attempt to increase water flow which succeeded beyond their wildest dreams.

Ironically Sir Isaac Newton studied the pyramid in part because he was looking for the key to gravity and even made a translation of this which is actually a corrolary to Newton's third law of motion but didn't recognize it for what it was. Also ironically I believe this is the only inscription on the pyramid left by the builders "Ek x Ep = K".

[Image: egypt_5.gif]

Messages In This Thread
Hey clad - by Cracker - 11-21-2011, 09:21 PM
RE: Hey clad - by Lady Cop - 11-21-2011, 09:26 PM
RE: Hey clad - by cladking - 11-21-2011, 10:47 PM
RE: Hey clad - by cladking - 11-21-2011, 10:40 PM
RE: Hey clad - by Cracker - 11-22-2011, 12:07 AM
RE: Hey clad - by cladking - 11-22-2011, 01:01 AM
RE: Hey clad - by Cracker - 11-22-2011, 02:55 AM
RE: Hey clad - by cladking - 11-22-2011, 12:09 PM
RE: Hey clad - by cladking - 11-22-2011, 05:14 PM
RE: Hey clad - by Cracker - 11-22-2011, 05:17 PM