Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Kyle Basinger-- "hired by russian mob"
(11-28-2011, 12:28 AM)Cracker Wrote:
(11-28-2011, 12:21 AM)koko Wrote: maybe it's cuz im from ohio too but i think they have ample space between the eyes lol brown, maybe...he does have that rodent look.

Have you seen MikeyA's pics? Hotness.

I can see up their noses. That is wrong.

The boy they murdered was a cutie pie. Kids are so fucked up nowadays. We didn't murder people over weed. We shared what we had and had a good ol' time. Something is wrong with this generation. They are missing a large part of their souls.

I hadn't seen any of his pics, until i just browsed the member photos thread, you don't lie.

And yes, he was awfully cute. I hadn't been able to find a photo of Putzbach until I saw that one, and ohhh my god that smile made my heart hurt even more.

Don't take this as me making excuses for any of them, but from what i understand it wasn't just about the weed. At least according to the article about the jury seeing Brown's interview tape:

Broadwater repeatedly asked Brown what the "real plan" was.

Brown said Basinger did tell him he planned to kill Putzbach for a few thousand dollars that was in his bank account, but that he didn't know until after the victim was dead.

I can't argue with you on the fact that a good portion of people my age ARE inconsiderate bastards. But some of us do have a whole soul, I promise.

Messages In This Thread
Kyle Basinger-- "hired by russian mob" - by koko - 05-02-2011, 07:53 PM
update - by koko - 08-15-2011, 04:52 PM
RE: update - by Eat Shit And Die - 11-28-2011, 12:11 AM
RE: Kyle Basinger-- "hired by russian mob" - by koko - 11-28-2011, 11:59 AM
Guilty Pleas - by koko - 01-30-2012, 03:26 PM