Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
heart-wrenching animal cruelty--GRAPHIC links
(12-04-2011, 01:06 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: the difference being, SixFooter, to me and many others, is intent. he did it for entertainment and amusement. of course animals eat animals. nature's way. but this kid got a sadistic pleasure from torture. period. that kitten was screaming. it had no resemblance to a snake owner feeding rats or mice in a tank. this kid got off on it and knew it would shock and repel pet owners.

If caught, the scumwad faces six months jail and a £20,000 fine for causing unnecessary suffering under the Animal Welfare Act 2006.

Agreed. The snake I have I took from a drug dealer that used to live down the street from me. I live in a very nice neighborhood, but this guy, Kenny, was my age and had been selling drugs since he was in high school according to folks I know here that knew him. He wa aparently good at enough to skate for a long time, anyways, there was a deal that went bad and Kenny got his leg shot off and was in the hospital and the house was going into foreclosure and the power had been shut off. A couple of the neighbors and I were atanding out fromt rejoicing in the fact that Kenny and his racially confused pos son were going to be gone for good. Decided to take a look around the house, it was pretty trashed, but I notice a fish tank on the patio and it looked like there was someting in it. I looked closer and there was a snake in there, no wter, no food and it was about as big around as your little finger and 2 feet long, nearly dead and you could see all his/her ribs. Pissed me off, I really hate it when folks abuse or don't take care of their animals.
So I took it home, tank and all. Asked the GF what she thought about snakes and she said she like then, Cool! So I told her about this one, been with me for 4 years now. Within 2 or 3 months I had it fattened up and healthy. Ball Pythons are pretty docile and easy to handle. Not much as pets go, doesn't come when you call, doesn't chase a ball of string or fetch a stick, but doesn't bark or shit in the floor either.
So, there we have it. I feed live because it seems more natural, not because its cool or any of that.

Messages In This Thread
RE: heart-wrenching sadism--GRAPHIC - by Lady Cop - 12-03-2011, 04:42 PM
RE: heart-wrenching animal cruelty--GRAPHIC links - by SIXFOOTERsez - 12-04-2011, 11:57 AM