Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
former Penn. State Coach Sandusky charged in child sex case
The Queen of De'nial breaks her silence.

http://www.statesman.com/sports/sandusky...19626.html

"The victim testified that on at least one occasion he screamed for help, knowing that Sandusky's wife was upstairs, but no one ever came to help him," the grand jury report said.

In her statement, Dottie Sandusky disputed his claims. "No child who ever visited our home was ever forced to stay in our basement and fed there. All the kids who visited us ate with us and our kids and other guests when they were at our home," she said.

Notice that she doesn't deny that the victim screamed for help, or that she never heard a child scream for help. She just states that no child was ever forced to stay in the basement and eat. That is really out of left field, as no one has accused the Sandusky's of locking them up or not feeding them.

Quote from his book "Touched":

"Dottie was the leader," his book reads. "I became another kid for her to supervise as well. As I said before, there was never a dull moment in the Sandusky household, and I don't think any of us would have wanted things any other way."

I am sure he was another child to her, the one that brought home the bacon so she could play "Wonderful Mommy". He wasn't a man to her sexually, he was another kid who had to be protected. And of course she wasn't going to rock the boat and lose her livelihood.

Messages In This Thread
RE: former Penn. State Coach charged in child sex case & bernie fine too - by Cheyne - 12-08-2011, 07:51 PM