Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered
Hmmm I agree something is up. I did some reading up on ODD and this is what thhey list as the causes:

Children of alcoholic parents, or whose fathers have "been in trouble with the law" run a 18% chance of developing ODD, beginning very early in age.[3] This could suggest that the development of ODD concerning symptoms of dis-cooperativeness may be influenced by the behavior of the patient's parents.

I wonder what has gone in this childs life to cause all these disorders, especially the PTSD too.

I also just read this someone posted on the above FB site for her:

"Her sisters said she left, saying she was going to a birthday party. The male friend assumed she had gone home, a short distance away. When mom came to get the girls for the party, it was realized Aliahna was missing".

This is odd to me as the cops were not called until 8.30pm, is that when Mom came to get the girls for the party? That's late for a kids party. Also if she was better why wouldn't she be picking them up to take them home?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by Jezreel - 12-24-2011, 07:55 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 09:27 AM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 08:48 PM