Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered
(12-28-2011, 02:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: i have not seen stepdad at all through this tragedy. where the fuck is he?
this poor dead girl has been molested before...and the fat slimebag mother moves into pedo park?? to help her pedo father? something is very wrong here, i am beginning to suspect a ring of abusers. i hope the other kids have already been removed.

Fort Wayne.com

Aliahna’s stepgrandfather said at a candlelight vigil Monday that the girl suffered from post-traumatic stress disorder brought by abuse she suffered on two different occasions last year in Iowa. Story said the people who were responsible were caught by police, but he had no other details.

He said Aliahna felt bad about telling on the men because she didn’t want them to get in trouble. Aliahna also had a history of sleepwalking and vision and hearing problems and had attention-deficit hyperactive disorder, her family said.

“This was a child with the face of an angel,” Story said Monday before he knew Aliahna had been killed. “She truly believed everybody had good in them, it just had to be found.”

Step daddy must be too busy sleeping Twat he works night shifts you know Smiley_emoticons_wink

She-Daddy lives in Iowa I believe, so did this abuse take place when Aliahna was visiting him?

Happened on two different occasions..... omg this poor girl and what she must have went through. If it happened last year and the police caught the person(s) responsible, there must be arrest records right? I wonder if it was another 'close' friend of the Wt family
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 09:27 AM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered - by Jezreel - 12-28-2011, 03:01 PM