Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered
Rumors I heard at work today was that the mother is on some kind of medication that will paralyze a person for approximately 2 weeks. I've never heard of meds that can do that... until the woman who told me this said she has been on the same meds before. Whether there's any truth to that I don't know.

I also heard on the morning news that, never have they had a news story that has brought about so much anger in this city. Rumor has it, there will be more arrests in the near future. People around here are pissed at the mother. She KNEW when she moved in the park about all the sex offenders, she did it anyway to take care of her Child Molester father. The general consensus is that she needs to be hung right alongside the killer.

One thing that has me bothered, and I'm not sure if this has been discussed or not...How could he do what he did and not have a horrible, bloody mess inside and outside the trailer. How can you beat someone with a brick and there not be any blood, or any evidence of a clean up of blood.

These are just rumors I'm hearing at work and things I've heard on the radio all day. I suppose I should check the latest news links but I figured LC already has anything current posted.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 09:27 AM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered - by FAHQTOO - 12-28-2011, 04:37 PM