Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered
I have shed a bucket of tears over this little girl. I know it's because this happened 15 miles down the road. I don't know her anymore than the other kids that LC posts about. This is way to close for comfort. I would rather keep my head buried in the sand and think that things this horrendous could never happen close to me.

The shitty trailer park has set up a bank account for the family. I don't want one red cent going to those irresponsible, selfish assholes. If the funeral home or some reputable business set up an account to help pay for her funeral I would give in a heartbeat. Any money that's collected had better go straight to a trust fund for the other 2 little girls. I don't want any money going to that fat hog of a "mother", her worthless piece of shit husband, and his worthless mother. I pray to God they (the kids) slept through this horror...we know the mother and step-dad did...peacefully, I'm sure.

The killer has met 2 of the 3 requirements for the death penalty so far. Killing a child under 12, and dismemberment. The other was aggravated circumstances. I don't know what that means.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 09:27 AM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered - by FAHQTOO - 12-28-2011, 09:54 PM