Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered
(01-06-2012, 07:48 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-06-2012, 07:15 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: gallery of cakes? her death is being used to sell cakes?

Many communities have those marques & they use them to express joy, sympathy, good luck, any number of things. I've seen ice cream cakes for sale on them one week and the next it was congrats to the schools football team in winning their division.

I hardly think they are using that kids death to drum up business.

That's true Duchess...the hotel/restaurant/cake business is right across the street from the church where the memorial was held.

I work right around the corner from the church and my sis lives right down the road. If I wouldn't have had to babysit my G-daughters last night, I would have stayed in town and went to the memorial.

The more I read about this case, the more I'm convinced EVERY SINGLE PERSON involved in this little girls life from the day she was born, needs to be in prison. I have yet to see one, just ONE single soul that has done any good for her.

I just read this morning where the mother is a wiccan. Several family/friends, including the killer were all sleeping together (swingers) and they all have a pentagram tattooed on them...family and friends alike.

I wonder how many of the 9 rows of family members at the church are child molesters? Probably all of the men and some of the women too.

Messages In This Thread
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-24-2011, 09:36 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 09:27 AM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 05:41 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana missing - by JsMom - 12-26-2011, 08:48 PM
RE: Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered - by FAHQTOO - 01-06-2012, 02:27 PM