Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
(01-07-2012, 08:38 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 08:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: My slippers are elk and my everyday work boots are Danners my climbers are Whites and my western boots are custom fitted and handmade and my tennis shoes are Converse.

hah Okay, Dick.

I don't even feel like explaining having different pairs of shoes just because they look good with certain outfits. If you have at least three different colors of Chuck Taylors we can discuss this. If not, let's not.

I find it amusing you want to discuss my boots with me. Oh, and my slippers are from Target. I don't wear those out of the house (very often, haha). You can be the shoe diva if you want.

Dick, Legend and Shoe Diva because he is Fabuloooouuuus!

The only part of discussing your shoes is telling you to stop buying the cheap shit.

You are the one trying to defend your poor choices.

To be honest Im not surprised high heels hurt your feet, mens feet are not designed right for high heels.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by IMaDick - 01-07-2012, 08:42 PM