Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How do you tell when a politician is lying...
(01-07-2012, 08:46 PM)username Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 08:36 PM)cladking Wrote: Two parties aren't working. Actually they're working perfectly together. Against the people.

I've been saying the same damn thing. Both parties are so beholden to their special interests (and MONEY) that they've become incapable of working for all the people.

Here clad:

http://www.americanselect.org/?gclid=CMK...QgodNGzWBg

I don't have any illusions that this will work in the near future (and it sounds like they have some kinks to work out) but I do think more and more people are becoming disgusted with having only two electable (viable?) candidates.

I've suspected for years now that the republocrats control all the parties in the US to assure that no other viable candidate is fielded. 80% of American people are essentially libertarians but for the main part all the libertarian candidates have been kooks and crackpots. If there were a real libertarian candidate; one who believed in balanced budgets, the government staying out of everything then (s)he'd in a landslide. By controlling the party they make sure we keep electing republocrats.

The two party system is strictly unconstitutional anyway. There has been no amendment to supercede the way candidates run and are elected. They maintain an anachronism like the electoral college so they can overturn the will of the people if we ever wise up but have no qualms about subverting the Constitution to maintain a stranglehold on power.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]

Messages In This Thread
RE: How do you tell when a politician is lying... - by cladking - 01-07-2012, 11:46 PM