Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What really annoyed the hell out of you today?
(01-08-2012, 07:11 PM)Maggot Wrote: Just look in the employee earnings filing cabinet......or just log on the payroll site. Or the year ended on the 30th of December and just look at your pay stub. Or move further north and the brain cells will start growing again.

I have a payroll site but it is fucked up due to furloughs/salary adjustments. We have to wait for the paper ones which they will not send out until the end of January. I have never had an employer have their shit together before the last possible day and I have been employed for over 30 years.

I don't file 1040EZ anymore, so I will be needing interest statements, dividend statements, and a few other things. My job refuses to get all that information for me and post it on their payroll site. Dirty bastards.

Warning: I will be bitching about taxes for most of February. I apologize in advance, but it kills me that half the people in the country will get more out than they put in and the rest of us will pay through the ass so they can go to Disney. Just ignore me... If I have to pay a bunch, I may sequester myself until my blood pressure stabilizes.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What really annoyed the hell out of you today? - by Cracker - 01-08-2012, 07:22 PM